Terms and Conditions
Nominate Your local Hero Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to South Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and any subsidiaries of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 06:00 am ACST on 6/09/2021 and ends at 23:59 pm ACST on 4/10/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a) Purchase bottles of Paris Creek Farms milk or tubs of Paris Creek Farms Yogurt to obtain the batch code and best before date. The code/date is printed at the top of the milk bottle and at the bottom of yogurt tubs. Examples below:
Milk bottle: Yogurt tub:
- B) the product packaging and proof of purchase must be obtained to prove purchase and collect the prize (If the entrant does not retain the 1) proof of purchase and 2) product packaging they may not be awarded the prize and the next runner-up with proof of purchase will be awarded the prize).
- c) to enter the competition, individuals must visit com.au/competition and enter their details including first name, last name, a valid email address, first and last name of their nominee hero, product batch number and best before date. Then tell us in 50 words or less about their local community hero & why they deserve this prize!
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) each entry must be submitted separately;
(b) each entry must have a different batch number and best before date; and
(c) each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be eight (8) weekly prize winners during the Promotional Period. The weekly prize will consist of two winners, the entrant and their listed nominee; each will win (1) $100 visa card. One (1) weekly entrant and their nominee will be determined as winners each week (Monday to Sunday) during the Promotional Period for the entries received during that week. If a winner does not answer within a week (7 days) the runner up will be awarded the prize.
- Weekly prize winners will be determined by a judging panel with the most creative answer to the question Who is your local community hero and why? Once the winning entrant is contacted by the Promoter, they will need to provide the Promoter with the nominee hero’s details so the weekly prize can be awarded to both the entrant and nominee hero.
- Judging of weekly prize winners will take place at 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia, at 10:00 am ACST on each Monday during the Promotional Period or next business day if a public holiday in South Australia.
- Winners will be notified by email within (2) business days of judging, and the winners name will be published online at www.pariscreekfarms.com.au/competition for 28 days. Weekly winners will have their names and answer to “Who is your local community hero and why?” read out publicly on Nova 919 by Ben & Liam.
- One weekly winner will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. There will be one (1) winner of the Grand Prize at the end of the Promotional Period. The grand prize will be $5,000 awarded to the nominee hero of the entrant. The grand prize winner will be selected from the shortlisted weekly winners.
- The Grand Prize winner will be determined by a judging panel with the most creative answer to the question ‘Who is your local community hero and why?’ being the winner. Once the winning entrant is contacted by The Promoter, they will need to provide The Promoter with the nominee hero’s details so the prize can be awarded to the nominee hero.
- Judging of the Grand Prize winner will take place at 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia at 10:00 am AEST on Wednesday 06/10/21, wherein the Grand Prize Winner will be notified via email once details are gathered from the winning entrant. The Grand Prize winner will be announced publicly on Monday 11/10/21, be announced on Nova 919 by Ben and Liam on Monday 11/10/21, notified via email and published online at www.pariscreekfarms.com.au/competition for 28 days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any expenses or costs incurred by the winner, not specifically included in the definition of prize, will be the winners’ responsibility.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Weekly Prize = 2x $100 Visa card
Grand Prize = $5,000
Total prize pool value is $5,800 including GST.
- Any prizes which are unclaimed as at 15/10/2021 may be re-awarded by the Promoter subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the award.
- Entrant’s consent to the Promoter using their name, entry answer, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including on the Promoters website) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is B D Farms Paris Creek Pty Ltd (ACN 069 884 386) of 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia.
Using our web site
When using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted to our web site from time to time.
Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
Applicability of online materials
Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
We have used our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our web site complies with Australian law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia.
We make no warranties, express or implied that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside of australia is permitted under any applicable non-Australian laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part thereof available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside of Australia, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside of Australia or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
Copyright & monitoring
The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as a information resource for our services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other web sites which you may access through our web site or which may link to our web site. When you access any other web site you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that web site. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a web site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its web site administrator or web master.
Availability of our web site
We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features including new content and/or the sale of new products and/or the release of new software tools or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
National and Local Dairy Trends, Favourites and Feedback Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition starts 9am (ACDT) Thursday 4th March, 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (ACDT) Sunday, March 28th, 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 except employees or representatives of the Promoter and their immediate families.
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Complete either the National Dairy Trends, Favourites and Feedback survey, or the Local Dairy Trends, Favourites and Feedback Survey
- Total prize pool is valued at one $250 Visa Gift Card
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner for proof of age.
- There will be one prize winners drawn at random. The prize draw will occur on Monday 29th March, 2021 at 12pm (ACDT); the prize winners does not need to be present at the prize draw.
- The winner will be randomly drawn and will be contacted via Email or Phone and notified on the Paris Creek Farms Facebook Page and eNewsletter. The elected winner must claim ownership of their prize within 14 days of notification, or a new winner will be selected and the total prize will go to the new winner.
- B D Farm Paris Creek reserve the right to alter, modify, suspend or cancel the promotion.
- The promoter is: B D Farm Paris Creek Pty Ltd ( ACN 069 884 386), 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, SA 5201.
PARIS CREEK FARMS COMPETITION PRIVACY NOTICE
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win one of our competitions we may collect further information from you. We may also be required by gaming an lottery legislation to collect some of your personal information. If we do not collect some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize. We collect this information to enable us to administer the competition and fulfil the prize, and promote and market products and services of ours and our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop our product and marketing strategies. We may disclose your personal information to:
- entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers;
- marketing, research, and communications agencies;
- the authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable; and
- other parties where required by law. The competition winners’ name will also be published as set out in the terms and conditions and/or required by relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or research communications from us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org