Terms and Conditions
Using our web site
When using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted to our web site from time to time.
Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
Applicability of online materials
Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
We have used our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our web site complies with Australian law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia.
We make no warranties, express or implied that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside of australia is permitted under any applicable non-Australian laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part thereof available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside of Australia, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside of Australia or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
Copyright & monitoring
The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as a information resource for our services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other web sites which you may access through our web site or which may link to our web site. When you access any other web site you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that web site. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a web site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its web site administrator or web master.
Availability of our web site
We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features including new content and/or the sale of new products and/or the release of new software tools or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
National and Local Dairy Trends, Favourites and Feedback Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition starts 9am (ACDT) Thursday 4th March, 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (ACDT) Sunday, March 28th, 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 except employees or representatives of the Promoter and their immediate families.
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Complete either the National Dairy Trends, Favourites and Feedback survey, or the Local Dairy Trends, Favourites and Feedback Survey
- Total prize pool is valued at one $250 Visa Gift Card
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner for proof of age.
- There will be one prize winners drawn at random. The prize draw will occur on Monday 29th March, 2021 at 12pm (ACDT); the prize winners does not need to be present at the prize draw.
- The winner will be randomly drawn and will be contacted via Email or Phone and notified on the Paris Creek Farms Facebook Page and eNewsletter. The elected winner must claim ownership of their prize within 14 days of notification, or a new winner will be selected and the total prize will go to the new winner.
- B D Farm Paris Creek reserve the right to alter, modify, suspend or cancel the promotion.
- The promoter is: B D Farm Paris Creek Pty Ltd ( ACN 069 884 386), 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, SA 5201.
PARIS CREEK FARMS COMPETITION PRIVACY NOTICE
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win one of our competitions we may collect further information from you. We may also be required by gaming an lottery legislation to collect some of your personal information. If we do not collect some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize. We collect this information to enable us to administer the competition and fulfil the prize, and promote and market products and services of ours and our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop our product and marketing strategies. We may disclose your personal information to:
- entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers;
- marketing, research, and communications agencies;
- the authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable; and
- other parties where required by law. The competition winners’ name will also be published as set out in the terms and conditions and/or required by relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or research communications from us please contact us at email@example.com