How to enter
Follow the steps below to go in to the running
for both the weekly and grand prizes!
The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced on Nova 919
by Ben and Liam on Friday 11/12/20 after 8am.
Purchase specially marked bottles of Paris Creek Farms milk
Find your unique code by looking inside your empty milk bottle behind the back label
SMS to 0418 643 774 your unique code, full name, and 25 word (or less) answer to the following question….
“What do you love most
about our organic dairy products?”
Watch this space to see each weekly winner – selected every Monday!
Week 1 Winner: Gail Greenwood
Week 2 Winner: Joshua Hanchett
Week 3 Winner: Michelle Lenthall
Week 4 Winner: Ella Wilson
Week 5 Winner: Rachel Amanatidis
Week 6 Winner: Renae Wilkins
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to South Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and any subsidiaries of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 06:00 am ACST on 14/09/2020 and ends at 23:59 pm ACST on 7/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a) Purchase specially marked bottles of Paris Creek Farms milk to obtain a unique code. The unique code is printed on the inside of the back label on the bottle.
- b) Sms your unique code, full name, and answer to the following question to 0418 643 774:
What do you love most about our organic dairy products?
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) each entry must be submitted separately; (b) each entry must have a unique code; and (c) each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be twelve (12) weekly prize winners during the Promotional Period: one (1) weekly prize winner determined each week (Monday to Sunday) during the Promotional Period for the entries received during that week.
- Weekly prize winners will be determined by a judging panel with the most creative answer to the question What do you love most about our organic dairy products? being the winner.
- Judging of weekly prize winners will take place at 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia, at 10:00 am ACST on each Monday during the Promotional Period or next business day if a public holiday in South Australia.
- Winners will be notified by sms or phone call within two (2) business days of judging, and the winner’s name will be published online at www.pariscreekfarms.com.au for 28 days.
- Only weekly prize winners will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. All weekly prize winners will automatically be entered for the Grand Prize at the end of the Promotional Period.
- There will be one (1) winner of the Grand Prize at the end of the Promotional Period.
- Grand Prize winners will be determined by a judging panel with the most creative answer to the question ‘What do you love most about our organic dairy products? being the winner.
- Judging of the Grand Prize winner will take place at 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia at 10:00 am AEST on Wednesday 09/12/20. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Nova 919 by Ben and Liam on Friday 11/12/20.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any expenses or costs incurred by the winner, not specifically included in the definition of prize, will be the winners’ responsibility.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Weekly Prize = $200
Grand Prize = $5,000 Total prize pool value is $7,400 including GST.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place 15/01/2021, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including on the Promoters website) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is B D Farms Paris Creek Pty Ltd (ACN 069 884 386) of 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia.