Nominate your local community hero for their chance to WIN $5,000!
Plus, you and your hero could be weekly winners of $100 each!
At Paris Creek Farms, we love supporting our local South Australian community. After all, we’re a proudly South Aussie organic dairy – made in Paris Creek, near Meadows in the Adelaide Hills!
Help us celebrate the heroes of our local community by nominating someone you know for a chance to WIN $5,000, and you both could receive a $100 prize as one of our weekly winners!
If you know someone who’s doing it tough or goes that extra mile to better their community and those around them, this is your chance to let them know how much they’re appreciated.
Skip to entry form
- Buy any Paris Creek Farms 100% organic milk or yogurt
- Enter your details on this page, as well as the Best Before Date and batch number of your Paris Creek Farms milk or yogurt (keep your tub & receipt as proof of entry)
- Tell us in 50 words or less who your local community hero is and why they deserve this prize. It must be someone you know.
Weekly winners will be selected every Monday and notified via email, and you and your entry will be read out live on Nova 919!
Our lucky grand prize winner will be selected from our group of weekly winners and announced on Nova 919 on Monday 11th October.
HOW TO FIND YOUR BEST BEFORE DATE AND BATCH NUMBER
To view all Terms & Conditions, click here.
PARIS CREEK FARMS HERO COMPETITION (the Promotion)
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to South Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and any subsidiaries of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 06:00 am ACST on 6/09/2021 and ends at 23:59 pm ACST on 4/10/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase bottles of Paris Creek Farms milk or tubs of Paris Creek Farms Yogurt to obtain the batch code and best before date. The code/date is printed at the top of the milk bottle and at the bottom of yogurt tubs. Examples below:
- the product packaging and proof of purchase (i.e. receipt) must be obtained to prove purchase and collect the prize (If the entrant does not retain the 1) proof of purchase and 2) product packaging they may not be awarded the prize and the next runner-up with proof of purchase will be awarded the prize).
- to enter the competition, individuals the entrant must visit pariscreekfarms.com.au/competition and enter their details including; first name, last name, a valid email address, first and last name of their nominee hero, product batch number and best before date. Then tell us in 50 words or less about their local community hero & why they deserve this prize!
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- each entry must be submitted separately;
- each entry must have a different batch number and best before date; and
- each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be eight (8) weekly prize winners during the Promotional Period. The weekly prize will consist of two winners, the entrant and their listed nominee; each will win (1) $100 visa card. One (1) weekly entrant and their nominee will be determined as winners each week (Monday to Sunday) during the Promotional Period for the entries received during that week. If a winner does not answer within a week (7 days) the runner up will be awarded the prize.
- Weekly prize winners will be determined by a judging panel with the most creative answer to the question Who is your local community hero and why? Once the winning entrant is contacted by the Promoter, they will need to provide the Promoter with the nominee hero’s details so the weekly prize can be awarded to both the entrant and nominee hero.
- Judging of weekly prize winners will take place at 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia, at 10:00 am ACST on each Monday during the Promotional Period or next business day if a public holiday in South Australia.
- Winners will be notified by email within (2) business days of judging, and the winners name will be published online at www.pariscreekfarms.com.au/competition for 28 days. Weekly winners will have their names and answer to “Who is your local community hero and why?” read out publicly on Nova 919 by Ben & Liam.
- One weekly winner will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. There will be one (1) winner of the Grand Prize at the end of the Promotional Period. The grand prize will be $5,000 awarded to the nominee hero of the entrant. The grand prize winner will be selected from the shortlisted weekly winners.
- The Grand Prize winner will be determined by a judging panel with the most creative answer to the question ‘Who is your local community hero and why?’ being the winner. Once the winning entrant is contacted by The Promoter, they will need to provide The Promoter with the nominee hero’s details so the prize can be awarded to the nominee hero.
- Judging of the Grand Prize winner will take place at 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia at 10:00 am AEST on Wednesday 06/10/21, wherein the Grand Prize Winner will be notified via email once details are gathered from the winning entrant. The Grand Prize winner will be announced publicly on Monday 11/10/21, be announced on Nova 919 by Ben and Liam on Monday 11/10/21, notified via email and published online at www.pariscreekfarms.com.au/competition for 28 days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any expenses or costs incurred by the winner, not specifically included in the definition of prize, will be the winners’ responsibility.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Weekly Prize = 2x $100 Visa card
Grand Prize = $5,000
Total prize pool value is $5,800 including GST.
- Any prizes which are unclaimed as at 15/10/2021 may be re-awarded by the Promoter subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the award.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, entry answer, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including on the Promoters website) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is B D Farms Paris Creek Pty Ltd (ACN 069 884 386) of 365 Paris Creek Road, Meadows, South Australia.
Our Local Weekly Winners
Weekly Winner 1: Vanessa Blain, who nominated her husband, Nick Blain.
Weekly Winner 2: Lindy Irwin, who nominated Frank Jackowiak.
Weekly Winner 3: Connor Muller, who nominated his teacher Taylor Goodwin.
Weekly Winner 4: Angela Neville, who nominated Darcy Dolan
Grand Prize Winner: Frank Jackowiak who was nominated by Lindy Irwin